GaBaChA CaMo

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time
I really think that you was my BFF
But u said some shit that I can't believe yet
And I guess you're wondering that:
Why can't we be friends??
I mean, I care about u, but
You're so liar, you said that u're going to canada
You've a ranch, you've a jetta
I acept all that lies...but
I can't believe that u involve me in one of those
So I'm so sorry but I had to harvest you
See ya some day, if u think about that and see what you done
but not just to me...
just think about it !!

1 Comments:

Blogger ♪ LinLin ♪ said...

genial¡¡¡ jajajaj ez genial¡¡ jajaj la adoro¡¡ mi pantalla ze dezhizo¡¡ n kuanto aparezio el baño lol jajajajajja ia ia kuez jaja la xtraño¡¡ jajaja abajo zkritorioz de bañoz¡¡ jajaja

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home